Monday, September 20, 2010

Trips have been booked!!!

Today I spent a bunch of time (and money) on plane tickets to get out into Europe, and I couldn't be more excited!!!!!!

I added them all to my calendar, so hopefully you can see them, but I still wanted to be excited and write a quick blog post about it:

Oct 8-10, I'm heading North to Bilbao to visit a friend from school. So excited to see Northern Spain!!

Nov 4-8, on a whim decided to buy plane tickets to London, but I think I needed to do that or I really would have regretted it. Was prepared to go by myself, but a friend from the program decided to join! Possibly more, we'll see.

Dec 2-7, I'm off to Southern Italy to hang out at a (cold but freaking beautiful) beach with a family friend who's celebrating her birthday there! Don't have to worry about housing or transportation to and from the airport, all I have to worry about is airfare and food!

Dec 21, I leave Spain. Now that I've filled up my schedule, and only have like 2 or 3 free weekends, I'm realizing how fast this is going to go by. But I'm glad! I will be totally ready to go home when the time comes. Although I wish the US would get their act together and make flying cheaper between large cities. Really, $300+ Spokane to San Fran? Boo.

Dec 26, I fly to Boise to tackle my boy at the airport!!! Then we will drive six+ hours to Moscow. A little silly, but at the same time, it'll be nice for him to have company, and it's cheaper than flying into Pullman.

And March 16, I fly to Phoenix to see my best friend get married!!!

(Plus all the various excursions that my school and program are doing, which will be fantastic...and my friend from Bilbao is hopefully coming down Thanksgiving weekend!)

So many airplanes...I'm gonna be a pro by the end of this semester. :-) A tomato eatting, spontaneous trip taking, airplane flying pro.

No comments:

Post a Comment