Monday, October 25, 2010

Buitrago

So I fail at updating my Spain blog. Mainly because I take TOO MANY PICTURES. So.

The weekend I went to Bilbao, that Tuesday (October 12), I went on a day trip with some of the girls. We went to a little town outside of Madrid called Buitrago with the intention of going on a hike and a picnic. We couldn't find a place to hike, but we walked around the town, and we went to a free Picasso "museum" (It was actually a friend of Picasso's collection, his barber I think...Picasso would give this guy books of his work, and doodle picture/autographs for him in the front of the books, or just things that Picasso autographed for him...kind of cool...it was free).

Here are the pictures!

















My roommate Katelyn & I


Our picnic:


We got cold, so we stopped at a shop for coffee...they gave us free mini cupcake/muffins!


Barely missed the storm. w00t!!

No comments:

Post a Comment