Friday, October 1, 2010

Je veux ton amour, et je veux ta revanche...

Not exactly sure what that means, but it's French, and that is all that matters (and it's from Lady Gaga's song "Bad Romance", for those that did not know)...

Because, if I may draw your attention to the Google calendar I have so nicely embedded into my blog...and you turn the calendar to November...you may notice a change of plaaaaans...

Hmmmmm....

Maybe on November 12th I am going to PARIS FRANCE to hang out with the lovely Kimbre Lancaster!!!!!!!!!

I had decided it wasn't going to happen. Everyone that I knew that was going is going on weekends I can't go. Therefore, slightly bummed, but I figured, lo que sea, I'll get back to Europe eventually and see it. I didn't want to go to a country where I didn't speak a word of their language by myself.

But, randomness of randomnesses, Kimbre has decided to take a vacation to Paris to do some leisurely research for a role at OSF in a Moliere show. And I randomly came across this information on facebook only to realize it worked out perfectly!

Now, I won't get to see Segovia as of now, which would have been cool, but ultimately...Paris vs. Segovia...I think I know which wins. Plus, Segovia is a bus ride away. I have a couple free weekends this month I can get there if I want, on my own dime.

I also made a really awesome spreadsheet, found a place I can practice piano & singing for 7 Euro an hour (I'm gonna set up an hour every other week, I think...not perfect, but it'll do...I haven't actually SUNG since I've been here, which is so weird), and I bought some knitting stuff and I'm learning how to knit stripes to make a scarf for Nick. The yarn lady is really nice.

And I bought a lime green carry-on suitcase.

And I took a walk today while the sun came up on Paseo del Prado...wanted to mail some postcards, so I walked there. Did some yoga. Feeling very centered today, and in a fantastic mood.

All in all, it's been a great day, and it's only 2pm here. :-D

PS I promise not to go anywhere without my camera anymore. I need to take more pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment